Saturday, December 24, 2005

Series 6 is on its way...

I am EXTREMELY happy to be able to show you all the amazing, fantastic and stunningly beautiful Series 6!

First we have Pandora. I actually squeaked with excitement when I saw this beauty. As a purple girl, she is my dream come true. No other doll has boasted such amazing colouring as Pandora. She is rich and luxurious.

Pandora’s facial design is too beautiful for words. I am in awe of the gorgeous purple tones and the soft feathers around her eyes.

In a word – PERFECT

Next up we have Penelope Fabrique, a fashion designer. The term ‘pirate-chic’ comes to mind when I look at this hottie. Ruffles and eye patches are so in this season.

Again, Penelope’s face is amazing. I love the way that the textiles theme is incorporated into her eyes, with a needle and thread and what looks like stitches under her eye patch.

An extremely cool doll, very glamorous but with an edge.

And last but by no means least, I can show you the sixth version of the beautiful Storm. Gone is the school uniform. Storm is all grown up as a slayer. I am head over heels with the Medieval vibe she has going on. This girl looks like she not only made her dress, but also killed and skinned something to get it! The stakes on her leg are a fantastic detail.

Nothing much has changed in the way of Storm’s face design. Her eyes are now metallic silver (to see in the dark of course!) and the red eye-shadow is striking yet subtle.

I know that any Storm fan will be overjoyed at this doll!

Then we have Katerina Moreau, the first 7" doll that has been shown. She is extremely cute and will be adored by any cat lover. The big cat sprawled around her feet is a brilliant touch!

Kat's eyes are beautiful - the green looks so vivid, matching the eyes of her furry friend.

No comments: