Saturday, December 24, 2005

Forum

The forum is a great place to meet other collectors and talk about the BEGoths. You can discuss the dolls, share pictures and talk to Steve Varner and his son Stefan.

There are also non-doll related topics where you can discuss music, art, poetry or anything else! The forum is relatively small but the regular forumites are fantastic people and a joy to talk to, and we have the best forum administrator ever, in my humble opinion. There have even been some forum meet ups!

To read the forum and sign up, go here! We look forward to talking to you.

Next...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as two where I can sell BeGoth and Bleeding Edge Dolls. I have dolls from series 1 thru 5. I have 7 inch and 12 inch. I have multiples of some of the dolls. Any suggestions would be great.
Thanks, Dena