Saturday, December 24, 2005

Doll of the Week

This feature on my Blog will allow me to rave on about the dolls as much as I like! Every week I will post a review of one of the dolls in this slot. The archive can be found here.

Opehlia Pain

I recently went home for the weekend, and after seeing Ophelia again I just had to take her back to university with me. She has such an innocent look about her that makes her look eerily adorable. Ophelia's facial design is amazing. Her big hair reminds me of a lion's mane and her firey eyes suggest that she has an attitude. This is all offset by her serene smile and rounded cheeks, giving her a look of uncertainty. Her clothes are adorable. Her cute stripey straight jacket is so detailed and covers up whilst showing a lot of skin at the same time.

I'm so happy that Ophelia has such a big part in the new comic books. She has so much character. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that she is my favourite 7" BEGoth EVER.



No comments: